Thursday, October 04, 2007

Nerd Tests

I've had little time to compose, debug and publish a post, but I did have time to take this nerd test:


NerdTests.com says I'm a Cool Nerd God.  What are you?  Click here!
New Nerd Test


One of the questions was "Did you take the old test?" I had, but decided to retake it. Neat thing is I scored a good deal higher this time :)


I am nerdier than 90% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


And it said this, "Supreme Nerd. Apply for a professorship at MIT now!!!."

I guess all that science and math education paid off. Now for the rest of my lunch break I'm going to work on an actual post ;)

1 comment:

uncle jim said...

you write me 'a second chance' story and i'll write something for you [you give me a topic / theme / direction to go]. it will be good practice for both of us.

and thanks for the "Happy Anniversary" message!
4 weeks is longer than I thought I could sustain to start.