Monday, October 01, 2007

My first Tag...

Here's a fun quiz made up especially for bloggers. The rules are easy. Just post the quiz on your blog and answer the questions, then pass it on to five other bloggers, and link to them in your post. Be sure to link back to the one who sent it to you.


  1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo? Novus Ordo at a great Dominican Parish.

  2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there? I've never been to a TLM, wouldn't even know where to find one. Before last year I though the TLM was the "regular mass(aka NO) with the prayers in Latin".

  3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be? Faithful Romish Minion.

  4. Are you a comment junkie? I like to post comments, but only just figured out how to do so at work (the computer does strange things). I'll probably become more of one as I get used to the blogging world.

  5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on? All the time, even if I don't have time to post a reply to the replies.

  6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog? Several times, but they weren't mean. For some reason I don't want my friends to know I have a blog, so I post anon on their blogs. Wierd I know. :P

  7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on? What's a blogroll?

  8. Which blog is the first one you check? SOV2, I need the laugh in the morning. Second and Third place go to Adoro Te Devote and Phatcat.

  9. Have you met any other bloggers in person? One, the coordinator for 40 days for life started a blog. I'm not sure if that counts ;)

  10. What are you reading? The Diary of St Faustina (Divine Mercy in My Soul) and the Catechism.

  11. Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II? If it has, who do you think Father Tim really is? Yes, just recently, but they haven't updated the list of banned blogs yet though. :(

    I believe Fr Tim is a guy named Paul, but not the one you know. :P


Now I have to think of people to tag...hmmm let me see if I can find out who hasn't done this yet (this is why I didn't do the last quiz...)


  1. Phatcat
  2. Adoro
  3. Cure of Ars
  4. And a late addition: Sr Fairah at SOV2


I think I need to work on building up my list of bloggers that I read. :P What's funny is I come across so many that are good, vow to put them on my google homepage, forget and loose the link...

4 comments:

Adoro te Devote said...

Thanks for the tag..I responded. Back to studying! :-)

uncle jim said...

Christina,
Thanks to you thru Adoro, I'm responding to my first tag - although she threw out a pretty big net
SO I just thought I'd hop on over here ... I hope you don't mind.
I'm mostly called 'uncle jim'.
And, from the sounds of it, I, like you, am new at this writing a blog thing.
It is good to connect with another novice - we'll grow good together.

You can join me at "a second chance". We're trying to look at re-starts and be encouraged by others experiences.

http://www.nahnahnahnahnahnah.blogspot.com

paramedicgirl said...

Christina, I made that meme up back in September. It's fun to see it still going around! I have to ask you, which Paul do you say Father Tim is? (I love SOV2) Those guys are a riot! :}

Christina said...

All meme's are made by someone, and I'm sure it's a lot of fun to see how far it gets. Probably why they are still being made. This one was a fun one! :)

Actually, I just threw name out there. I chose Paul because I have a friend with that name who is very funny. Then I realized that there was another Paul out there and added to it "not the one you know".