Sunday, July 08, 2007

I've been excommunicated!

The society of St Leo I has official declared me a heretic...although one could hardly hope for a more beautiful and poetic (once the spelling errors were fixed) declaration of heresy.

Wherefore in the name of God the All-powerful, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, of the Blessed Peter, Prince of the Apostles, and of all the saints, in virtue of the power which has been given us in binding and loosing in Heaven and on earth, we deprive them and all their accomplices and all their abettors of the Communion of the Body and Blood of Our Lord, we separate them from the society of all Christians, we exclude them from the bosom of our Holy Mother the Church in Heaven and on earth, we declare them excommunicated and anathematized and we judge them condemned to eternal fire with Satan and all his angels and all the reprobate, so long as they will not burst the fetters of the demon, do penance and satisfy the Church; we deliver them to Satan to mortify their bodies, that their souls may be saved on the day of judgment.


I've now been declared anathema along with several other great...I mean evil...bloggers. I definitely recommend reading through their blogs to hear of all the heresies present in the Church today! I'm now required by the group to post the Anathema Sit badge on my blog to show my contrite nature and warn others of the heresy present on this page. It has also been recommended that I find a pillar to take up residence in for penance...although I've been having difficulty finding one in the area.

No comments: